A crib can be defined as a small bed with high stands around it designed for babies to sleep in. Young couples are always keen on getting a crib for that best suits the comfort of their babies. In selecting the type of crib to buy for their babies, a lot of things need to be considered.
A changing table, on the other hand, can be defined as an elevated table that is primarily designed for changing the diapers of babies as well as storing the unused ones. It has been generally accepted that human beings like to enjoy more without stress.
Stress can come in different forms such as financial, physical or even emotional. It is on this premise that most families with kids or expecting kids have to consider comfort and ease of stress when deciding on which crib to purchase. Another factor to consider when setting out to buy a crib is space.
There are a lot of cribs that do not have the required space needed to make the child comfortable. It is well known that sleep is a very essential thing and in so doing, the body is well-rested and in a good position to function better.
When we sleep, the body is said to be in a subconscious state and not fully aware of the happenings around the environment, in this state, a lot of things might go wrong with the body and that is why it is important to endeavor to get a crib that can also provide security during the period the baby would be fast asleep. Another thing to consider is durability and that is because of the fact that there is no day that passes by without some hours of sleep. In the case of an infant, they are likely to sleep more often and this means that the crib would be regularly in use.
A good crib that stands the test of time is a good choice for babies. A changing table, on the other hand, complements with a crib in the sense that there are a lot of diapers to change and this is usually done close to a baby’s crib to ease the stress of walking up and down the room from the crib to the changing table and back.
The work can be made easier by finding the right crib.
The Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo offers both comfort, security and ease of stress which every baby cribs. Let us take a critical look at the features and importance of this wonderful product.
Table of Contents
The Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo offers a lot of breathtaking specifications and functions. They are:
- The crib can be converted into a daybed, toddler bed or even a full-size bed.
- It meets the CPSC standard.
- It is free of latex, BPA or other toxic elements.
- It weighs 59lbs.
- It has a cherry color which gives it warmth and comfort. It also has 3 other finishes including black.
- It has teething rails.
- The changing table has 2 shelves, a security strap and a changing pad.
- It is made of wood.
- It is spacious and accommodates up to two babies comfortably.
- It has tools for assembling the bed.
Pros and Cons
There are a lot of advantages but very few disadvantages that come with purchasing and using the Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo. They include –
- The crib has a firm grip on the ground.
- It is flexible and can be easily moved around the room to a perfect position.
- It has the combo of both a bed and changing table all in one product.
- It is affordable.
- It can be easily converted into 3 different types of beds with the right conversion tools.
- It has a great furniture design that adds to the aesthetic beauty of the room.
- The crib is long-lasting and strong.
- The crib comes unassembled and would require a little effort in assembling the crib and changing pad.
- The crib does not come with a bed.
- The crib is limited to just 4 colors as this can be a major turnoff for people with love for a variety of colors.
In conglomeration, It is good to note that the Dream On Me, Anna 4 in 1 Full-Size Crib and Changing Table Combo can never be a bad choice to go for if you are looking out for comfort, security and affordability.
This crib can be found and purchased from online stores as there is also a warranty offered by most companies that sell this product. This crib has proven to stand the test of time and can withstand rain, sun or any other element or factor which may tend to cause any sort of damage.