Baby changing table helps make life simpler and more suitable for parents.
No more bending over to change cloth diapers. Simply fold it if you finish all the jobs. With its area-saving design, you can store it behind a door.
Table of Contents
Features Kinbor Baby Changing Table Folding Diaper Station Nursery Review
- Perfect for 0-3 years old
- Perfect height for handling your baby’s mess
- Used a changing table and massage table for kids
- Compact folding design for simple storage
- No more bending to replace diaper or massage for babies
- Furnished with three compartments a table side for simple access of towels, diapers, and any other accessories
Kinbor baby changing table can be used for replacing cloth, changing diapers and massage care. Relax your spine. It specs a safety strap to keep the baby’s safety. And there is a ruler on the top area which is used to measure the baby’s height.
Environmentally friendly material
The surface of the tabletop is made of Cationic cloth, which can be in openly contact with the skin and simple to clean.
Big storage organizer
Packed with three compartments aside from the table, you can place towels, diapers, and any other accessories conveniently. The bottom storage area is also accessible to keep toys, baby clothes, and diaper pail etc. meanwhile you can hang towels and baby dresses at the side of the table.
Foldable changing table with the foldable design, you can save it easily to keep the area, and also perfect for traveling.
Stable compact construction
Non-skid feet covers and a powerful frame keep the table stable and stop the movement to make sure your baby safety. Folding changing table with the foldable design, you can save it simply to keep the area, and also convenient for traveling.
Things to look for in a changing table
- Furniture needs to be saved to the wall so that it does not topple over on your baby. Most changing tables appear with tethers and anchors to brace it in location. If not, the domestic hardware store will have the pieces you need.
- To handle baby’s business fast, you will want to keep diaper cream, disposable wipes and diapers and simply accessible. Anyway, it is excellent to have a table that lets you save them out of baby’s reach, or you will risk items ending up in the baby’s mouth.
- While they are perfect spec for nervous first-time parents, do not trust upon or get too relaxed with changing table straps. You should never leave a kid unattended, even if it is to grab a toy or a pair of pajamas in the same place. Forever keep one hand on your LO.
- When using a hand-me-down changing table, ensure the paint finish is safe and non-toxic. Even newly painted vintage finds can be hiding lead paint, which can be very serious for developing kids.
- It is difficult than you believe to diaper a squirmy, big baby. When a baby reaches thirty pounds, generally around a year old, it is safer to replace him on a towel or pad on the floor. But do not hesitate. You will be an expert by then.