This LA Baby contains a security strap that you can fasten if you want to use it on a dresser top.
Table of Contents
Features LA Baby Waterproof Style Changing Pad
The outside of the pad is phthalate-free, waterproof, non-toxic, anti-microbial and you can simply wipe it clean with a washcloth.
There is an extra buckle for strapping down all those kids that like to squirm all over the location during diaper changes.
Plus, it is made in America, if supporting American-made items is something you are keen on.
The changing pad measures 30” x 16” x 4” and can be used on closely any dresser or changing pad.
Bear in mind that this changing pad is meant for kids above one-month-old as the four walls may be unsafe for them.
The only issue is that the base can potentially slide around a bit, so you will want to ensure you include an adhesive mat below the changing pad.
Overall, this is one of the best changing pads on the market since it provides 360-degree fall protection.
Material & Quality
- LA Baby 30″ 4 Sided cocoon style replacing pad has four topsides to keep baby secure.
- Features a non-skid base that stops pad from sliding while changing baby. It is made for kids one month and up.
- The quilted outer cover is anti-microbial, waterproof, non-toxic, phthalate-free, non-allergenic, station resistant and simple to keep clean with mild soap and water safety harness for a kid with a fast release buckle.
- It contains a security strap for holding a changing pad to a dresser top or changing table.
- Best for little areas, like dressers
- Standard covers fit just perfect on this
- The plastic has a crisp feel to it
- The straps cannot be removed if you need to wash them.
- May not last via toddlerhood for long child
Conclusion LA Baby Waterproof 4 Sided Cocoon Style Changing Pad
The LA baby waterproof changing pad is a 4 sided contoured, or cocoon style, diaper changing pad that keeps the baby relax and safe during diaper changes.
It specs a non-skid base that stops the pad from sliding, and the outer cover is waterproof, phthalate-free, anti-microbial, and simple to clean with water and soap.
The sides are four inches high, so it is not designed to be used for kids younger than 1-month-old.