Likewise, this offers the best air circulation to stop suffocation.
It is also made of hypoallergenic and soft stuff to keep your baby relax while sleeping or during other activities.
Table of Contents
Features SwaddleMe By Your Side Sleeper
Further, it comes with a mattress and a fitted sheet that can be machine washed for simple and quick cleaning.
Additionally, the sleeper pad and frame can be wiped clean with a wet cloth.
This co-sleeper has a powerful frame that stops the baby from falling, and since it is collapsible, you can save it without hassles when not in use.
It is also compact enough, making it effortless for you to bring when you are moving with your baby.
The design and color are neutral, so it is best for baby girls and boys alike.
For your baby’s safety, this co-sleeper should not be put in a crib because it is just designed to be located on top of a bed.
Also, it is not advised to use other sheets or comforters besides the 1 provided or produced by SwaddleMe.
Further, the baby should no longer use it once he or she can roll over or push his or her body up, which is generally from birth until 3 months.
- Made of 100% polyester stuff that is free from flame retardants.
- It is equipped with mesh sides so that you can view your baby and for excellent airflow.
- Fabrics used are relaxed and soft
- Surrounded by strong metal frames
- Weights 6 pounds
- Comes with a 1-inch mattress and a fitted sheet that are machine washable
- Perfect from birth until 3 months or until baby begins to roll over or push up
- For lounging, co-sleeping, and cuddling
- Made in China
- Its metal frames are collapsible for simple travel and storage
- It is lightweight and compact
- It is simple to clean
- The producer offer customer service
- It has a neutral shade
- This co-sleeper is simple to assemble
- It makes co-sleeping safe
- It only comes in a single shade.
- It only comes with a single fitted sheet
- The base does not have any support
- It does not come with a travel bag.